SUPER77 motto is your transformation as a human, as a professional and as a leader. While offering our exclusive services, we consider some crucial rules to keep our platform safe for you as well as all the important stakeholders. These Terms apply to all your activities on the SUPER77 website.
You need to have an account over SUPER77 by following the procedure of registration and enrolment on our platform. While signing up for your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information, including a valid email address. You have complete responsibility for your account and everything that happens on your account, including for any harm or damage (to us or anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission. This means you need to be careful with your password. We advise you to keep a strong password for your account to maintain utmost security. You may not transfer your account to someone else or use someone else’s account. If you contact us to request access to an account, we will not grant you such access unless you can provide us with the information that we need to prove you are the owner of that account. In the event of the death of a user, the account of that user will be closed.
You may not share your account login credentials with anyone else. You are responsible for what happens with your account and SUPER77 will not intervene in disputes between students who have shared account login credentials. If you suspect someone else is using your account, please immediately contact our Support Team. We may request some information from you to confirm that you are indeed the owner of your account.
2. Program Enrolment and Lifetime Access
When you enrol in our Program, you get a license from us to view it via the SUPER77 Services and no other use. SUPER77 is the only licensor of record. Program is licensed, and not sold, to you. This license does not give you any right to resell the content in any manner (including by sharing account information with a purchaser or illegally downloading the course and sharing it on torrent sites). Don’t try to transfer or resell the content in any way. We grant you a lifetime access license, except when we must disable the course because of legal or policy reasons.
3. Payment and Refund Policy
When you make a purchase, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorized payment method. We reserve the right to disable access to our Program, for which we have not received adequate payment
If the Program you purchased is not what you were expecting, you can request, within 3 days of your purchase of the course, that SUPER77 apply a refund to your account. We reserve the right to apply your refund as a refund credit or a refund to your original payment method, at our discretion, depending on capabilities of our payment processing partners, the platform from which you purchased your course and other factors. No refund is due to you if you request it after the 3-day guarantee time limit has passed. Super77 also reserves the right to refund students beyond the 3-day limit in cases of suspected or confirmed account fraud.
At our discretion, if we believe you are abusing our refund policy, such as if you’ve consumed a significant portion of a course that you want to refund or if you’ve previously refunded a course, we reserve the right to deny your refund, ban your account, and/or restrict all future use of the Services. If we ban your account or disable your access to the Program due to your violation of these Terms, you will not be eligible to receive a refund.
Most refunds are returned via the original payment method. Please note that certain restrictions may apply for refunds. For more information, please see below:
- How to Request a Refund?
- You can quickly request a refund by contacting our Support Team.
- Reasons for Denied Refunds
As committed, we provide refunds within the action time of 3 days of your enrolment. Post the time limit, we do not entertain any refunds.
4. SUPER77 Rights
Our website, our existing or future applications, databases, and the content our collaborators submit or provide through our Services are and will remain the exclusive property of SUPER77 and its licensors. Our platforms and services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws. Nothing gives you a right to use the SUPER77 name or any of the SUPER77 trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding SUPER77 or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments, or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the SUPER77 platform and Services:
- access or use non-public areas of the platform (including content storage), SUPER77 computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of SUPER77 service providers.
- disable, interfere with, any of the features of the platforms related to security or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any of our systems.
- copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of or content on the Super77 platform or Services.
- access or search or attempt to access or search our platform by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available search functionalities that are provided via our website. You may not scrape, spider, use a robot, or use other automated means of any kind to access the Services.
- in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information (such as sending email communications falsely appearing as SUPER77); or interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the platforms or services, or in any other manner interfering with or creating an undue burden on the Services.
5. Query Resolution
In case you have any kind of query regarding the Program even after analysing the information provided on our website, you can kindly fill the ‘Inquiry Form’ available on our website and our Support Team will contact you shortly within 24 hours to assist you in the best possible manner.
6. How to Contact Us
The effective way to contact us is to drop a mail at our official email address: email@example.com